- Provided with weak nitrile rubber sealing ring and used for sealing and protecting combination of union steel pairs.
- Recommended for connection of manifolds and pipelines, vehicle-mounted system and mud transportation and also can be used as non-pressure seal union.
- Suitable for air, water, oil and gas service.
- Made of high quality steel by forging and finishing cut.
- Adopts some end connections of pipeline thread, tubing thread, butt-weld.
Hammer Unions are designed as heavy-duty, high-pressure flow line connectors, which is commonly applied to chemical plants, on marine dredging vessels, in strip mines and in the oil industry. The colour-coding system on Hammer Unions represents the different configurations and pressure ratings.
|Product Name||Hammer Union, Weco Union|
|Type||Fig100, Fig200, Fig206, Fig300, Fig400, Fig402, Fig602, Fig1002, Fig1003, Fig1502, etc.|
|Surface Color||Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, according to configuration and pressure|
|Working Pressure Range||1000~15000psi|
|Size||1″ 2″ 3″ 4″ 5″ 6″ 8″|
|Application:||Petroleum, chemical, machinery, electric power, shipbuilding, papermaking, construction, etc.|
|Connection type||Welded, Threaded|